Friday, July 18, 2008

Some Pictures.....

Here is a picture of most of my garden. I just harvested a ton, and replanted a few things. It's so fun to watch everything grow.....and even more fun to sample the garden fresh produce!


These shasta daisies just opened up this week. Aren't they adorable? Daisies are one of my favorite flowers! So friendly!

Here's one of the scarves I made in my knitting class. Next project - a blanket. I'm still in love with knitting! I can't wait for it to get cool enough to wear a scarf now!


2 comments:

Andria said...

Such a fun post!! Next you will have to teach a class on knitting so we can all make scarves!!

Stacey said...

I love the scarf, I can't wait to see you wearing it! Keep me posted on the blanket.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...