Monday, August 25, 2008

What a good workout!

This morning Wes and I had our resistance training. I can feel myself getting stronger every time, which is really cool. but today was awesome because I really kicked butt! We did one-legged squats. This brought back memories of figure skating days. (Can anyone say sitspin?) Anyway, right before that we had done some squat jumps, so our legs were burning. Wes did a couple, then he did the modified way of doing them down to the bench or something (I wasn't watching, too busy working out.) But I decided to go all the way. 3 sets of 5 per leg doesn't sound like much. But I dare you. Try and you will see that it is. Anyway, I found a motivating picture online of a very fit person, and I think about it whenever I feel like quitting early. It gives me tons of extra oomph! Anyway, I did all the sets the hard way. I had to rest a couple times during the last set, and it was hard to walk up the stairs afterward, but I did it! I was so proud of myself, I just had to share! I am going to be a buff woman!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Yeah Megan! I think you are awesome!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...