Saturday, November 1, 2008

The End of our Trip

I won't bore you with too many more pictures. It was harder than I thought it would be to weed them out, but I think I pulled it off. Here's the last little bit I could justify putting up here:
I had to snap a goodbye picture as we left the park that last day. Vacation endings are always bittersweet for me. It's always nice to have a vacation from chores, responsibilities, and let go and have fun together. It's nice to have time together as a family, as a couple, and as a person to enjoy one another, set goals, and think. I am always sad to see it come to an end, but I am always refreshed (although exhausted) and excited to come home to "real life."
The boys konked out the minute they got in the car that last night. Luckily, we were clever enough to remember to pack their jammies and they were nice and cozy during the trip to Vegas. They slept most of the way. We slept there, woke up, and headed for home. Thanks Lori and Dave for letting us crash at your house! It was really nice to be able to break up all that driving with so many little ones. The boys had so much fun during their first Disney experience. I'm glad we did it and I cannot wait to do it again already! Family vacations are a blast!
Our only picture together. We need to work on that one. We were so happy to be heading home after a fun and memorable trip. Thanks Mom and Dad and fam for sharing such a fun and memorable vacation with us. We are so grateful to have such a wonderful family!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...