Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Chance the Dog


I never posted a picture of our newest addition: Chance the dog. He's been absolutely amazing! The only complaint I have is that he is so little I get afraid the boys will crush him. I have a new understanding as to why people like big dogs for little kids. They are not so fragile. But he puts up with it, and maybe even likes it most of the time. Kolton, Micah, and Chance have a nightly ritual of running around the house together. It tires them out just before bedtime....

We feel so blessed to have Chance in our lives. He's a great dog. We never really had to potty train him, he just came that way somehow. He has this sixth sense for what I want, and a strong desire to please me and obey. He loves to snuggle. He follows me around wherever I go and flops down and falls asleep (right on my lap is I let him). He's very shy, and we'll be working on that after the holidays, but he always LOVES kids! He's great with the chickens. I can't wait to see him grow and develop into a faithful, fun-loving, snuggly, obedient dog.

1 comment:

Andria said...

Sounds like a great pet. I hope you are feeling better too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...