Friday, March 27, 2009

My Best Friend

There is nothing like my husband's arms after a rough day. Especially when those arms just came from the temple on the way home from work. Thank you, Babe, for your beautiful example and spirit. You brought peace home with you tonight, and it was both so needed and appreciated. Your love for me and your boys radiates around everything you do. My heart still skips a beat every time you smile and talk and laugh. It flutters every time you are nearby.

You are amazing, and I love you with all my heart. My knight in shining armor....

!Te Amo mi Amor!

I love you.

1 comment:

Kristina and Tyson said...

I know how you feel! Isn't being loved by the best guy, the best feeling in the world! You said it so well!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...