Monday, October 11, 2010

Is it Already October?!

I can't believe it! I used to be such a good blogger, but I haven't seemed to get my groove back on since I got preggo(maybe even before, I don't remember....how crazy is that?). People aren't lying when they say life with three kids is a hard transition. It's definitely been the hardest for me, but at the same time the most FUN!

I think Wes and I have an addiction....

Change.

It feels like we are always being thrown a slew of new information of all kinds on all subject. I feel like I'm always learning at an alarmingly fast rate....so fast that my head may explode with all these new ideas and information I am constantly thinking of and trying to write down and inplement somewhere before I forget. All amazing, beneficial, life-improving things. I feel like once we get almost caught up with it all once again a zillion things fly at as from all different directions. My heart is so full of gratitude for all the incredible blessings that have come our way.

Life for us has always seemed to be hard. Not bad, just hard. Hard work mostly. I have worked harder since I got married than I ever dreamed I was capable of. But I have learned and improved more because of that, and I am so grateful for that. There have been many challenges mixed in with many tender mercies to get us through. Now I feel like we are on the opposite end of the spectrum where the challenge is actually all the blessings. So many good things, so little time. How do people manage it all? I am not complaining....I am so happy and grateful that our plates are overflowing with so many wonderful things.

I'm going to try to catch up on all my pictures and life events of the past while. So many things have happened! It's probably going to take awhile. So for now, I'm going to say stay tuned, watch all the changes and updates taking place both on the blog and in our lives. The winds of change are blowing with full force.

And I'm really, really excited about it.

Life is such an amazing journey!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...