Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jonah is getting SO BIG!!

I am so technologically behind....I have no idea how to do this kind of stuff, but I need to learn, so here goes.  (Hopefully it goes better than the several times in the last month or so I've tried texting or emailing videos from my phone.  If anyone knows how to make these have a better picture quality, let me know.)  This was back in November.  Jonah wants to get up and go with the big boys SO BAD!  I am savoring my freedom right now because I know once he gets going, it's going to keep me very busy!  Here's one of his many attempts to crawl:


Here's another one of him eating.  He gets pretty grumpy if you don't have a bite ready the minute he swallows.  He's a lot more patient now, but I still have to laugh every time I watch this:


I wish I could just freeze time and keep him my little baby forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...