Friday, January 14, 2011

To Add to My Previous Post....

I just remembered a very sweet tribute to my Grandma that my cousin, Adri, wrote recently.  She is a very talented writer and this post brought tears of gratitude, memory, and nostalgia to my eyes.  Maybe one day I will write my own tribute, but for now....thanks Ade.  It really meant a lot to me.

I think we all think of my Grandma this time of year.  She was an incredible person who I really look up to.  I feel so grateful and blessed in many ways for her devotion and love for her family.  It is because of her and her alone that our family has been so close throughout the years.

I can't wait to thank her for that one day.  And I can't wait for my family to meet her. She would eat all these new little ones right up.

She sure left a beautiful legacy behind her.  Thanks, Grandma.  Miss you.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...