Monday, April 18, 2011

i've found the diamond in the rough

I've had one of the busiest, craziest weeks since the holidays, so I'm going to keep this post short.  My brother found this fabulous app for phones, computers, and iPods called cozi.com.
I have been looking for a way to integrate all our family calendars and to-do lists into one place, and finally decided it didn't exist.  I figured it wasn't too bad with the implementation of Mind Organization for Moms, which pretty much changed my life for the better in too many ways to even count.  I decided I'd just be happy about that and make it work for me.

Well, this app is the yummiest icing on the cake ever.  It integrates calendars, shopping lists, to-do lists, EVERYTHING!  It texts or emails reminders and updates to everyone.  It is so easy  to use (I am NOT of fan of technological planners....I'm a paper girl and I prefer hard copies of stuff like that.  But now I am CONVERTED.), so accessible, and EXACTLY what I had been dreaming about but didn't think existed.

Wes loves it too, which is even more icing on the cake.

Thanks for the recommendation, Mom and Dad.  I owe you big time.

Check it out.  It won't disappoint.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...