Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a movement

I came across this beautiful post on my good friend's blog the other day.  I LOVED it!  And also this post from another friend's blog.  Someday (when I get around to it....how's that for honest?) I will post some pictures of my beautiful mess too. 

I saw a pillow once emroidered with the quote, "A clean house is a sign of a wasted life."  Isn't that the truth?  Sometimes I repeat that to myself on the really bad days....does anyone else have a hard time with the messy house on Sundays?  I swear, our house gets to looking like a bomb exploded in it sometimes!  I don't know what it is about Sundays and messy houses....

I feel so blessed to have one big and three little reasons for my beautiful mess: my boys.  So here's to "letting go" and EMBRACING my beautiful mess!

Now if you would please excuse me, I wish I was going to say I am going to clean my house, but I am going to go outside to play in the dirt with my boys.  ;)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...