Monday, June 13, 2011

kolton's artwork

We are finding lots of this around our house right now:
This one is a "beautiful horse".

And this:
Mommy on a beautiful pony.  And ponies have magic horns and they can fly.
 And this:
This one is Daddy riding a horse. One of my faves.
 And this:
This is another favorite.  I think he tried to write "Kolton loves Wes, Jonah, Mommy, and Micah. 
 And this:

And this:

And this:
This artwork was done by both boys.  There are piles of paper like this all over the house.
 And this:
The one on the right is Micah's, the other two are Kolton's.
All this artwork makes me smile and feel my love for my little boy growing deeper each moment.  I love being a Mommy and getting to partake of little treasures like this each and every day.  They truly are beautiful to me and I feel so glad to have, at least until the next phase begins, a budding watercolor artist.

I love watching the creative side of my little boy starting to emerge.  He just melts my heart and I am so proud and lucky to me his momma.

Dear Kolton,
Please keep painting more pictures.  Mommy loves them and thinks they are little treasures.  I love you and I am so happy and proud of the big boy you are suddenly becoming!
Love and kisses,
Mommy
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...