Wednesday, June 29, 2011

last june article for justice and mercy

I'm so glad that writing about the monthly values is finally becoming more doable.  I'm a teeny, tiny bit bummed that this is the wrap-up, because I had a few more things left to do, but I'm also glad that I got up what I did this month and have had fun watching the values section of Power of Moms grow bigger as I continue to write. 
Thanks to all who read it.  I love your comments and ideas. 

I am excited to create this little interactive corner of the website with my mom, and we are excited to watch it evolve into something that can really help a lot of moms everywhere. 

Every day I am so grateful for the blessings Power of Moms has brought into my life and for the opportunity to be involved with such a wonderful, powerful movement.

So without further adeiu, here it is.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Mary Croxford said...

Awesome girl! You have great ideas. I can't wait to interact more with the other moms on the website. It's so fun and helpful being able to share thoughts and ideas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...