Wednesday, September 28, 2011

cecret lake

We went on a hike for FHE with Wes' parents and younger sisters last week.  It was so nice and relaxing to be up in the mountains.  I did bring my camera, but gosh darn it the battery died 5 minutes in.  Luckily, I did get a few pictures.

Here is Jonah on his first hike:

 The boys were delighted with the whole thing (it was actually Kolton's idea and he'd been begging Grandpa to take him to "Cecret Lake" for weeks) and practically ran the whole way up.

My cute Kolton stopped just long enough for me to have one attempt at a picture.  :)

Micah kept picking and smelling the wildflowers, and then giving them to me.  He is such a little sweetheart.

I love the red leaves...not the best picture, I know, but it was the only one I managed to get before my camera went kaput.

I love the Cecret Lake hike because the scenery is always breathtaking, and it's a pretty mellow, short hike.  Isn't it beautiful?




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...