Saturday, September 3, 2011

did you miss me?

We are finally, FINALLY up and running in the internet department! 

We have had some glitches - with internet and with the house - that have just kept me a little too over the edge with school starting this week and continuing the unpacking and just all the "busy work" that changes entail.  But we are feeling fantastic!  SO glad to be where we are, and enjoying every minute in our new home, yard, neighborhood, etc. 

It's amazing to me how much happier we all are, how much more freedom we feel like we have, and how much easier it is to stop and enjoy life.  Although it's been way more work and taken much longer to settle than anticipated, moving has truly been one of our best "moves" so far!  ;)

I'm itching to do updates.  I have a long list of posts I want to put up.  I'd love to run down a list of the things we have been up to.  But tonight, I will have to call this good and know that we finally are good in the computer department, so blogging can be part of my life again.  Hooray!

Thanks to all who have kept checking on me...I promise I will be able to give you something fun to read and look at soon and often! 

Hugs for now!  Xo, 
Meg

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...