Monday, May 16, 2011

faces

I get to look at some pretty darn cute faces every day.
Like this funny face:
I just LOVE this boy's green eyes.

Or this equally silly face:

 Or this loving, knee-weakening, handsome face:

Or this teething face (which is almost always covered in drool):

Something special that came out of that last face is the word, "Mama".  Talk about melt my heart!  Not only did he say my name, but he said my name as his very first word.  That was a first and I feel so honored.  (I have a feeling it has a lot to do with the fact that he seems to be cutting all his teeth at once, but I'll take it nonetheless.)  Now I wake up to "Mama," every morning and whenever he needs me.  I love it!

I feel so incredibly lucky and blessed to have so many wonderful "faces" surrounding me every day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...