Friday, June 12, 2009

My Favorite Blog to Stalk

I am completely obsessed with the Eyres. I've talked about them before, but if you somehow missed it they are amazing! I frequent their website and read every book I can get my hands on. I also have enjoyed reading a few of their blogs (I told you....obsessed!). My favorites are Linda and Richard's blog, and their three daughter's blogs. One of their daughter, Shawni Eyre Pothier, is my kindred spirit. She speaks straight to my heart with every post.

I can't keep hogging her all to myself anymore. I have to share. She's getting too good for me to keep a secret anymore.

She's posted some pretty amazing and useful links lately. Shawni is a very talented photographer and recently posted her five best photography tips. You can see some of her pictures and read some of her tips at http://71toes.blogspot.com/2009_05_01_archive.html and a YouTube video of her talking about her photo tips (and her amazing new book she wrote with her mom) at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xNQ22AsjGI

But my all-time favorite post ever so far she's written is this one: http://71toes.blogspot.com/2009/06/surrendering.html
It's all about surrendering to motherhood. It's very moving and positive. It really inspired me to get going on a couple things I've been wanting to do lately. It also gave me a much needed lift and reassurance that I'm doing the right thing when I choose to eliminate things out of my life that take me too far from my family. She's such a great writer. And I love Iris Krasnow too! (see? kindred spirits)

Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...