Sunday, August 24, 2008

Amazing Frisbee Dogs

I have been wanting to try freestyle frisbee with a dog ever since I saw it on TV a few years ago. Not competitively, just for fun. Anyway, I haven't been able to locate a club, or even a person who does it, or is interested in it. Until now. thanks to Youtube, I found Zak George. I can't figure out how to post the video on here (if anyone want to let me in on that one, please do.), so here is a link to one of his videos: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyxsA6nHMno He even has his own channel on Youtube. He has lots of videos from how to teach you dog to play frisbee, to how to teach your dog certain tricks such as rolling over, limping, jumping over you, etc. The videos are very informative and inspiring. Zak and his dogs are amazing! I am excited to try it someday.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...